You might think that the best cosmetic dentist in Coral Gables gets to keep regular office hours, but you’d be wrong! Here at Miracle Smile, we have emergency dentists on call to help you with your dental emergency.
Fortunately, dental emergencies are usually rare and can often be prevented. If you or your child is going to be doing any type of contact sport, a mouthguard can help prevent a lot of dental emergencies, and it’s best to prevent them than try to treat them. But if you do have a dental emergency, we can help.
Our Coral Gables cosmetic dentists are here to help you after hours, on weekends, and on holidays. Call our office at (305)569-9966 right away if you’re experiencing a dental emergency.
Here are a few examples of things that probably can’t wait until morning:
If you’d prefer an at-home solution, talk to your Coral Gables cosmetic dentist about an at-home treatment solution. This may or may not be a good option for you, but your dentist might be able to create an at-home whitening regimen as an alternative to in-office tooth whitening.
- * Any type of accident or injury that’s caused tooth to be loose
- * Any accident or mouth trauma that causes teeth to fall out
- * Dental pain that makes it hard to eat, sleep, or talk
- * Dental pain so severe that it’s hard to go about your regular activities
- * A crack or chip on your tooth, denture, or dental implant
- * Gums that are severely swollen and inflamed
- * Fillings that have gone missing or have broken or cracked
- * An abscess in the tooth or gum
- * Dental pain that radiates outward beyond the tooth
As a general rule, if you have to ask, “Should I call my dentist for this emergency?”, the answer is probably yes. Our emergency cosmetic dentist in Coral Gables will help you determine whether you need an emergency appointment or can wait until the following regular business day, and they might be able to provide you with home care solutions to help keep you comfortable and safe until they can see you.